Top Ten Tuesday: Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. 

It's been way too long since I did one of these Top Ten Tuesday memes so I thought I would. Luckily for me, I've had loads of new books sent my way in the last week, so this is going to be super easy! They're all in ebook format and most ARCs.




This sounds so intriguing to me and I cannot wait to sink my teeth into it!



I finally got it! I'm in the VRPosse as I'm sure you know and I recently reviewed the first four chapters, which really whet my appetite. Can't wait to read and review the whole thing.



This isn't my usual kind of story but the premise sounded so quirky I had to request it. Super glad I got approved!



There's so much hype surrounding this series I took the plunge and decided to binge read the lot at some point in the future (probably when I need a break from George Eliot and Virginia Woolf). I've also heard mixed reviews so I hope I like them.



I am currently read this one and loving it so far. My review should be up later this week too. It's an odd idea for a contemp romance but it's working!



This was the Square In Wonderland Book Club pick for this month, which I finished last week (reveiw due at the end of the month). To be honest, I'm on the fence with this book. I expected more from it and I'm not sure I want to go on with the series now.



Also part way through this and enjoying it, although my attention has been easily diverted from it.

8. Zeroes


I've heard this one is a tough read, because of the way it's written but it sounds so so good!



I think this is going to be along the same lines as Emmy and Oliver - we'll see how wrong I am when I come to read it!



This weirdly appeared on my iPad not so long back and I'm not sure how it go there - but I'm not complaining! I've heard good things and even if it's not something I'd normally pick out, I'm excited to try it!


There we have it! The last ten books to come into my possession. Are you looking forward to getting copies of any of these, or do you already have them? Drop me a comment below! And thanks to The Broke and The Bookish for a great TTT topic!


Comments